Founded in 1950, Border Christian College has been a key part of the education system in the Albury / Wodonga region for over 60 years.
Our school was founded in 1950 with one teacher and fourteen students , it was firstly known as the “Albury Seventh-day Adventist School” and it has come a long way since its humble beginnings in East Albury. Developing and expanding significantly over the years, the school has since re-located to more than twelve acres of beautifully situated land in Thurgoona. 1992 saw a name change to Border Christian College, reflecting a broadened service to the wider Albury/Wodonga communities and beyond educating Pre-Kinder age children, Infants, Primary and Secondary School students all the way to Year 12 where they can achieve their HSC.
We belong to the Adventist independent School System. This system is a worldwide network of quality Christian schools, colleges and universities that has been operating for over a century and is now one of the largest Protestant Independent School Systems in the world.
We are committed to making quality Christian education accessible to everyone, Border Christian College is founded on Christian principles and welcomes students from all religious and cultural backgrounds.